The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program matches the personal interests and skills of persons 55 or older with opportunities to serve a wide range of community needs.
What Do RSVP Volunteers Do?
RSVP Membership Benefits
- Personal interview and placement
- Serving community needs where your volunteer contribution makes a difference
- Opportunities to make new friends
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free supplemental insurance
- Annual recognition event with prizes
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter
- Earn a Presidential Award
RSVP Member Responsibilities
- Record your volunteer hours and mileage on a quarterly timesheet
- Call your volunteer station if unable to come for a scheduled assignment
- Inform the volunteer station and RSVP if you have an accident while volunteering
RSVP is a national program of Senior Corps, sponsored locally by Volunteer Services of Carlton County, Inc., in Carlton, Minnesota.
It is the policy of Volunteer Services of Carlton County to provide service to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, handicap or age.